Tuesday, February 03, 2009




Project 365 update--

Yeah, so, I fail at this take a picture every day thing. It's PRESSURE to perform! I can't take it! But a friend last week told me I don't HAVE to TAKE a picture every day, I can CHOOSE a picture and just wind up with 365 at the end. Creative interpretation of the rules--I can do that! SO here are the images from week 3. This week was DOMINATED by hockey. Ben played in a tournament, Daniel played in a "Jamboree" (an 80 minute game!) and basically we just were all hockey all the time. Ben's team, coming back from disappointing start to the season where all their games had the mercy rule applied, WON ALL of their tournament games to take the trophy! Whoohoo! The tournament outcome literally came down to the last minute of the last period of the last game. I think I shall need a valium prescription to go to any more tournaments in the future! And look--in spite of all the hockey mom actually managed to finish something crafty. In this case a surprise ball for a swap. It's a ball of craft goodies all wrapped up in different ribbons and string. We will all open them together around Valentines and enjoy "sharing" the wealth. It was a fun, but expensive project. All those little things really add up! I hope my recipient likes hers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home