Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Cat Blogging--the Lovely Miss Saphira aka "Saffy Cat"


Miss Saffy sits in the sun--one of her favorite activities. She's almost 6 months old now, and starting to feel her hormones surge. She's been really crazy for the past few days. Earlier this week I awoke to find the bathroom floor covered in about 1/2 inch of SHREDDED toliet paper. I mean she absolutely KILLED almost an entire roll. I don't know how long it took her, but it took me the better part of an hour to clean up all the pieces. She's missing her playmate brother Eregon, I guess. She's also been spending a lot of time outdoors, and I've noticed a few male cats that I've never seen before hanging around. That will be short-lived (I hope)--she goes to the vet next week for spaying. She's our sweet little girl, and we love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home