Sunday, October 15, 2006

IN MEMORIAM. EREGON KITTY. 05/06-10/06



Eregon was hit by a car this morning and killed. He was only 5 months old, and we only had him for 2 of those months, but I still feel like my heart has been ripped out. I loved him fiercely. He was so full of life--really an enormous personality for a cat. He loved to play with the boys. He loved to keep me from working on the computer. He loved to climb trees. He loved being outdoors. He loved people and kids and life. The lady who hit him feels really terrible too--she said that the other day she had been sitting in the car with the windows open, arguing with her husband, and Eregon jumped through her car window to see what was going on. He made them stop fighting. He was like that. I'll miss him more than I can express.

7 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!
I am soooo sorry!
That is terrible.....
Your poor kitty and poor you AND your poor family.

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

J....you clearly gave him a wonderful several months. I know the first three were good too as I'm the one who let him learn about climbing trees and running free. He will be missed. Thanks for the great memorial.
Deb

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. It is such a miserable feeling to lose someone you love.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger DeAnna said...

I'm so sorry. I sometimes wonder why I still have animals because whenever I have lost one in the past it tears me up!!! But then I just can't resist how sweet they can be.

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

So very very sorry to hear about your kitty. That's truly rough. My heart goes out to you!

 
At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so, so sorry.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger blogauthor said...

(((((((((( hugs )))))))))))) from one kitty lover to another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home