Friday, September 29, 2006


FELINE FRIDAY

Eregon is 4 months old now. He LOVES me. Loves to sleep on my lap; loves to suck on my ear; loves to sit on my shoulder when I'm at the computer; loves to walk with me wherever I go (OK, walk between my feet, but we're working on the "with" part); loves to "help" me with the chores--especially emptying the dishwasher and climbing into the dryer to make sure everything's out; loves to chase my feet; loves to trip me on the stairs; loves to remind me to fill his food dish 20 times a day...
With a face like that, who couldn't help loving him right back?

1 Comments:

At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah ! Look at that fat grin !! We predict a shining future for that kitty, with that kind of mug he'll go far for sure... or get away with a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home