Thursday, October 05, 2006


LOVE THURSDAY KITTEN

Eregon and Sephira are amazing creatures. So full of energy! I confess that I am madly in love with this guy--I like his sister well enough, but this guy has a special place in my heart. He's such a playful personality. This is his favorite toy, and he LOVES it. The boys will run through the house pulling it behind them and Eregon will chase and chase and chase them--so far the kids have gotten tired of the game much sooner than Eregon. They'll give up, and E will carry the toy around by himself, stopping here and there to take another stab at "killing it". I dread the day when he goes after real game and start bringing in the birds etc., but for now I just love his feather killing play...

Check out Chookooloonks for more Love Thursday entries, or the Flickr pool or the new Love is All Around website.

9 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger irene said...

thank you for the wonderful comment you left on my post.. :)

your post is so adorable as well. :)
happy love thursday. cheers

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Schatzi said...

lol.. Such a cute photo!!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cat is absolutely adorable! I also have a cat who is incredibly dear to my heart! Although my kitty is no longer a kitten, she is now 11 years old. Happy Love Thursday!!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger deedee said...

Sneeze, sneeze, sneeze...I'm allergic to cats. Happy Love Thursday, anyway!

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! He really is cute. We could all learn from the playfulness of cats;)

Thanks for dropping by my Love Thursday!

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. I love that. You make me miss my cats!

Happy Love Thursday!

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Made me smile!

From one cat lover to another: Happy Love Thursday!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

What a good kitty!

I can relate. We have 2 kitties but one of them is definitely special!

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Miss Notesy said...

That is a great pic! Thanks for coming to my blog. :-) Have a great Monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home