Friday, January 26, 2007

Your Birthdate: February 23
You're not good at any one thing, and that's the problem.You're good at so much - you never know what to do.Change is in your blood, and you don't stick to much for long.You are destined for a life of travel and fun.
Your strength: Your likeability
Your weakness: You never feel satisfied
Your power color: Bright yellow
Your power symbol: Asterisk
Your power month: May

Wierd. It's true that I am good at many things and great at none and always waiting for more and the other shoe to drop. But I don't travel much, and I don't have a lot of fun. I also don't like yellow, and can't imagine why an asterisk would have any particular meaning for me. Still, like most of these things, it's fun. You can try yourself here

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger insanity street said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger insanity street said...

Ohh that is so cool.... I'm a little sad that November is my power month and I didn't even realize it!!!

Your Birthdate: May 29

You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet.
Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings.
You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments.
You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action.

Your strength: Your vivid imagination

Your weakness: Fear of failure

Your power color: Coral

Your power symbol: Oval

Your power month: November

Sorry I deleted the first time since I forgot to tell you that it is me Jane :)

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger blogauthor said...

This is what got me going on my online test blitz ... lol. I took this one and it was totally wrong, so I just kept taking silly little tests till I found answers I liked, lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home