Thursday, January 11, 2007

Love Thursday--posting just for you, mom!


Ben was home sick today with another cold. I blame other parents for sending their kids to school sick. Of course, that might be what I do if he keeps bugging me! Sick Ben is not fun Ben. But as he was moaning about something on the floor, little brother Daniel came and gave him a hug and they snuggled in together to watch mindless TV. Love is a brother who doesn't care if you're sick and will still give you a hug if you need it. Clearly I'll be home with him all next week when HE gets this cold. At least they're cute, and my mother can't be mad at me for not posting a picture this week! For more love, visit Love is All Around.

5 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even when they are sick, your kiddos are adorable.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

What's a cold between brothers? They sure are CUTE! Hope he feels better soon. Happy LT.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger bonggamom said...

Wow, what brotherly love! When my kids get that close, they are usually trying to suffocate each other :) Seriously, what a nice take on Love Thursday.

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger deedee said...

I hope the little one doesn't get a bad cold, but it looks like he has a nice big brother that will comfort him when it's his turn. Happy Love Thursday.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger blogauthor said...

As a card carrying epidemiologist, I never send Small Boy to school when he is sick. Allergies? yes. Sick - nevah. I'm late in reading this so I'm hoping he is better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home