Thursday, December 21, 2006

Love Thursday Dec. 21, 2006
It's been a wierd week. Lots of rushing around trying to get teacher gifts done, last minute wrapping (fortunately all my shopping was done a little while ago--thanks ebay!) dentist appointments, xmas cards to the post office, kitten to the vet, etc. etc. I decided that the relatives I've been remiss in writing all year deserved more than just one Xmas photo of the boys, so I spent a little time going through a years' worth. These represent at least one picture for every month of the year. I've been thinking that 2006 wasn't a very good year at all. But looking at these faces, I guess maybe I have to rethink that a little. Wishing everyone health and happiness in the new year. Happy Love Thursday!



For more Love Thursday visit Love is all Around Us

3 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

From the looks of these pictures, your year has been full of love.

Happy LT and Merry Christmas & Blessed New Year.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute!

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a neat idea! Happy LT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home