Tuesday, September 19, 2006


Overheard....

We're driving to the dentist this morning, younger son and I, and we're playing a Laurie Berkner kids CD and singing along. Ice Cream" song comes on--pretty simple words, along the lines of "chocolate ice cream, chocolate ice cream, everyone loves an ice cream cone". Repeat repeat changing flavors etc. A couple of verses in I realize young son isn't singing the right words. Instead, he's singing "brain freeze brain freeze, brain freeze brain freeze, everyone gets a brain freeze cone...". Guess who had a bad experience with an ice cream cone recently? SOOO funny...

2 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Alyson said...

You have a very cute boy

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Miss Notesy said...

Oh that is too funny! I have a three year old and I love the witty things that come out of her mouth!! recently she had a "conversation with my mother" that I posted on my blog.

http://thewoodenporch.blogspot.com/2006/09/conversation-between-my-mother-and-her.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home