Thursday, November 16, 2006

Love Thursday 11/16/06

Today is a gray, chilly, rainy day which started off with a bang when we had to take Miss Saphira to the Vet because her spay incision seems to have become infected. We've all been a little grumpy today. But the solution is clear--Love means having a warm place to nap on a cold rainy day!
Mom is going to join everyone under the covers as soon as this post is done.

For more Love, visit Chookooloonks or the Love is all around us Flikr pool. Stay happy and warm!

7 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger bozoette said...

Ah, I think I could use a nap right about now too! Great shot!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Ann-Marie said...

so sweet! happy lt!

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a child and a cat "child," too! Like this shot of them both.

My cat is such a whopper, however; he would smush her!

Sophie

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I love it!

 
At 2:14 AM, Blogger deedee said...

It's cold and rainy here, too, I think I'll do the same thing.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger PastormacsAnn said...

Ah, warm kitty on your lap - true love.

 
At 7:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that shot! Isn't it funny how cats always seem to make themselves right at home??

Kelly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home